150 MW Project Pakistan
Invitation for Prequalification (ICB) for Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) and O&M of a 50 MW solar photovoltaic (PV) Independent Power Producer (IPP) project (the ‘Project’) near Kulachi, District Dera Ismail Khan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Province, Pakistan.
- FAS ENERGY PAKISTAN (SMC-Private) Limited is pursuing a 50MW solar photovoltaic (PV) independent power producer (IPP) project (the ‘Project’) near Kulachi, District Dera Ismail Khan in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) Province, Pakistan under the terms of a Letter of Interest (LoI) duly issued by the Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO).
- For the construction and operation of this power plant, the Project intends to prequalify eligible EPC and O&M contractors, on Turnkey basis for the complete scope of works comprising;
“Engineering Design, Manufacturing, Supply, Erection, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and after COD, for Operation & Maintenance of the project on a Turnkey basis.”
- The Project therefore invites eligible domestic/ international firms in joint ventures (JV) with domestic partners to submit their applications for prequalification for providing the above services as per Pakistan Engineering Council Bye-Laws.
- Qualification/ evaluation criteria and minimum requirements for pre-qualification have been specified in the Project’s pre-qualification documents.
- A complete set of prequalification documents (PQD) in English language can be obtained from the contact details given below. Parties interested to participate in the competitive bidding process are required to register with the company within 15 working days from the date of this advertisement.
- The Request for Proposals (RFP) for EPC and O&M Bids will be issued to qualified companies only.
- Contact for inquiries
Chief Executive Officer,
FAS ENERGY PAKISTAN (SMC-Private) Limited
Boquival Tower, Plot 80, Street 27A, Crimson Road, Sector – H, DHA Phase 2, Islamabad
Ph: +92-346-9826193, Fax: +92-51-8734204